Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Homepride Win £1000 to make Mother’s Day special promotion (the Promotion).
The Promoter and the Agency
- Premier Foods Group Limited of Premier House, Centrium Business Park Griffiths Way, St. Albans, United Kingdom, AL1 2RE is the “Promoter”.
- HRG (UK) Ltd of Mercury House 8 Sandy Way Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EJ is the “Agency”
- The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes the agents (including the Agency) and employees of the Promoter and its group companies, the families of such agents and employees, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration.
- Entrants may need to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize.
- Entrants must seek the bill payer’s permission before texting to enter the Promotion. Texts will be charged at network’s standard rate.
- Purchase required, except for Northern Ireland residents. Residents who do not live in Northern Ireland should retain their receipt and Promotional Product packaging, as this may be required to validate your entry and any prizes won.
How to Enter
- The Promotion will begin on 1 February 2021 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11.59pm on 8 March 2021 (the “Closing Time”). The period from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing Time is the “Promotion Period”.
Entry requirements (except Northern Ireland. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, see clause 9)
- To enter the Promotion, non-Northern Ireland entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase a Homepride “Win £1000 to make Mother’s Day special” promotional sauce jar (“Promotional Product”) at a participating store (see clause 12 for details on how to get information on participating stores and see clause 13 for a full list of Promotional Products);
- With the bill payer’s permission, text HOMEPRIDE and the last four digits of the barcode on your Promotional Product to 60075; and
- Retain your receipt and your Promotional Product, as this may be required to validate your entry and any prizes won.
Entry requirements for Northern Ireland.
- To enter the Promotion, Northern Ireland entrants must, during the Promotion Period and with the bill payer’s permission, text Homepride 2021 to 60075.
The following conditions apply to all entrants.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Time. All entries received after the Closing Time are automatically disqualified.
- Each entrant may enter the Promotion once and only one entry per phone number will be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Promotional Products will be available in participating major supermarkets and convenience (where stocked). For information on participating stores, please contact [email protected].
- The full list of Promotional Products are:
- Homepride Pasta Bake Cheese & Bacon 485g Sauce
- Homepride Pasta Bake Creamy Tuna 485g Sauce
- Homepride Pasta Bake Tomato & Herb 485g Sauce
- Homepride Pasta Bake Tomato, Garlic and Chilli 485g Sauce
- Homepride Pasta Bake Tomato & Bacon 485g Sauce
- Homepride Shepherd’s Pie Cooking Sauce 485g
- Homepride Sausage Casserole Oven Bake 485g Sauce
- Homepride Hunter’s Chicken Cooking Sauce 485g
- Homepride Curry Cooking Sauce 485g
- Homepride Chilli Cooking Sauce 485g
Selection of the Winners
- Within 14 days after the Closing Time 42 winners (the “Winners”) will be selected at random from all valid entries from a computer randomizer programme. All entries received into this Promotion (whether made via clause 8 or 9) will be entered into the same draw.
- The Winners will each win £1000 (one-thousand pounds), the “Prize”. The Prize will be paid either via BACs or, cheque.
- There is no alternative prize to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
Winner Announcement and Delivery of the Prize
- The Winners of the Promotion will be contacted by the Agency, by phone call via the mobile number used by the Winner to enter the Promotion, within 21 days of the Closing Time (the “Notification Date”). Entrants who have not won the Prize will not be notified. Winners will be asked to provide their details to enable the Promoter (or the Agency on the Promoter’s behalf) to deliver the Prize to the Winner. Winners will have 14 of days from the Notification Date to provide the requested details. The Agency will make reasonable endeavours to contact a winner (three phone calls or text messages). If the Agency is unable to contact you or, if you do not claim the Prize and provide your details within the time period specified in this clause, your claim will become invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the remaining valid entries that were received in accordance with these Terms, should a Winner’s claim become invalid or, if the Winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason.
- Where Prizes are posted, the Winner or, an individual aged 18 or over nominated by the Winner, will be required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery of the Prize.
Data Protection and Marketing
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, each entrant agrees to:
- (a) assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in your entry and any accompanying material with full title guarantee; and
- (b) waive all moral rights
- in and to their entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. Each entrant agrees that it shall execute any document or instrument necessary to give effect to any assignment, grant of rights or waiver referred to in this clause 20.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by them with their entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents (including the Agency) and its suppliers for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes. The Promoter may use the Winner’s surname and county of residence to announce them as the Winner of the Promotion. If you do not wish for your personal information to be used for this purpose or, if you wish to limit the amount of personal information that is published, please contact: [email protected]
- To receive a list of Winner(s) and county of residence of the Winner(s) email [email protected] within 3 months of the Closing Time. Please note that we may not be able to disclose this requested information, if an entrant objects to the disclosure of such information in accordance with clause 22. Where a winning entrant has objected to their information being disclosed, the Promoter or the Agency will instead provide confirmation that a prize was awarded, where a list of Winner(s) is requested.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents (including the Agency) or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers necessary.
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
ABOUT US AND THIS NOTICE
This website ("our site") and Premier Food’s corporate and brand websites are operated by a member of the Premier Foods group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Premier Foods plc (registered in England and Wales with company number 05160050 and registered address Premier House, Centrium Business Park, Griffiths Way, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL12RE, United Kingdom).
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', 'company' or "Premier Foods" within this policy are deemed to refer to Premier Foods plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates we are a 'controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("Data Protection Laws").
We take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information about our processing and your rights.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, how we handle your personal data, or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact our Data Privacy Officer either:
By post: Premier House, Centrium Park, Griffiths Way, St Albans, AL1 2RE; or
By email: [email protected]
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Personal data provided by you
If you are just browsing our website(s) we will not collect personal data.
When submitting an entry into our competitions, you will be asked to provide certain personal data with your competition entry (such as your full name, date of birth, email address and residential address). We along with our service providers (please see below) will only collect, hold and process your personal data to the extent necessary to:
- administer the competition;
- to contact you if you are selected as a winner of a prize and, if you are the winner of a prize then, to send the prize to you (or where the prize is an event or a holiday, then to arrange booking of the prize on your behalf);
- to announce you as a winner of the prize, if we receive a request for a list of winners in accordance with our competition terms and conditions. We will use your title, surname and county of residence to announce you as the winner of the prize. However, we will not disclose such personal data where the winner has objected to such disclosure in accordance with clause 22 the competition terms.
If you are not asked to provide your residential address with your entry then, if you are selected as a winner of a prize in our competition, you may be asked to provide your residential address or such other delivery address, to enable us to send you your prize.
If you are the winner of a prize, we may also ask you to participate in non-paid publicity and advertising for the purpose of promoting the promotion, our brands and our business activities and we may use your name, county of residence and / or your image to do this. However, we will not disclose such personal data where the winner has objected to such disclosure in accordance with clause 22 the competition terms.
Sensitive personal data provided by you
We do not collect any sensitive personal data about you.
Premier Foods’ corporate and websites
If you visit the Premier Foods’ corporate (www.premierfoods.co.uk) or brand websites (i.e. www.mrkipling.co.uk etc.) then we will only collect data that you enter into the website for example to submit an enquiry.
HOW IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA LAWFUL?
We are allowed to process your personal data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to:
- administer your entry to the competition,
- if you win the competition, contact you to let you know that you are a winner and, to arrange for the fulfilment of your prize;
- announce you as winner or for the purposes of publicity (unless you have contacted us to object to such use or disclosure of your personal data);
- monitor how our website is used in order to improve it. We use aggregated data to do this so it does not impact on your privacy;
- respond to enquiries, complaints and requests in order to serve our customers. We will only use your personal data for this purpose. If you are an existing customer, we may add information about the enquiry, complaint or request to other records we hold about you so we can provide a better customer service; and
- send you material you have requested, using the data you have provided.
Please be aware that you have the right to object to the processing of your data of any of the legitimate interests identified.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Like any business, we use service providers to operate our website, such as customer service management or product sales / payment processing functions. Some of these service providers will process your data as part of the services they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers treat your data in accordance with the law, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure.
Reason for processing
CPM International Group
Customer services intermediary.
HRG (UK) Ltd
Website administration for the web-page hosting the Homepride Win £1000 to make Mother’s Day special competition terms and conditions and privacy notice.
If you enter our competition, the following service providers will also receive and process your personal data:
Reason for processing
HRG (UK) Ltd
HRG (UK) Ltd will receive entrant’s personal data from the entrant’s entries and will use such personal data to administer the competition, to contact winners and, to arrange for fulfilment of prizes.
HRG may also receive personal data of consumers who have submitted queries about the competition and will use such data to respond to the consumer queries. Certain queries may be sent to the Promoter’s third party consumer careline intermediary (see above).
How we keep your data secure
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.
WHEN WILL WE DELETE YOUR DATA?
The table below provides details about how long we will process your data.
Data we process
How long this will be held for
Cookies / Analytics data
IP addresses are only collected in relation to competition entries, and data is held for up to 6 months after the end of the competition to monitor any fraudulent activity.
Information from enquiry forms
Until the enquiry has been completed and no further responses are received and for a period of up to 1 year after.
For a period of up to 6 years from date of last contact. If you have an existing complaint on file, the new complaint may be added to other information that we hold about you as a customer.
If you enter our competition your data will be held for a period of 3 months after the competition closing date.
As a data subject, you have the following legal rights:
- the right of access to personal data relating to you
- the right to correct any mistakes in your information
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- the right to prevent your personal data being processed in some circumstances
- The right to object to processing of your data where processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- the right to erasure in some circumstances
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at the details set out above.
We will respond to any rights that you exercise within a month of receiving your request, unless the request is particularly complex, in which case we will respond within three months.
Please note that exceptions apply to some of these rights which we will apply in accordance with the law.
- Complaints to the regulator
If you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, you should let us know as soon as possible. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. Information about how to do this is available on his website at www.ico.org.uk.